10 Weight Loss Tips
Though I’ve written some of these articles on weight loss, many of the articles themselves have been written by our guest authors. It’s not always easy to find the motivation to get back into shape, so I hope that you find some of the tips in these articles useful in that regards.
Here’s the collection of weight loss tips:
1. 5 Stupid Weight Loss Tips that work: Jon Pearlstone, the creator of the EET Fitness Plan, shares 5 simple ideas for losing weight that you may not have tried yet.
2. Healthy Tips to Manage your Weight: Chris Alex provides another 5 tips to help you manage your weight. One of his first tips involves planning a weekly menu.
3. 10 Reasons You Are Not Losing Weight: Again, this article was also written by Jon Pearlstone. This article provides some insightful and pragmatic reasons why many of us fail to achieve our weight loss goals.
4. How to overcome weight loss plateuas: Sean Dent, a certified personal trainer and CCU nurse provides some motivational tips to overcome the challenges associated with weight loss plateuas.
5. How Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight: Jon Rhodes, a clinical hypnotherapist, provides some insight into how hypnosis may be effective at helping people to achieve their weight loss goals.
6. Does water help you lose weight: This is an article that I myself wrote fairly recently which answers the age-old question of whether or not water consumption really helps with weight loss based on a recently published systematic review.
7. Lose body fat by raising your metabolism: In this article by Ron Therman, another certified personal trainer, he provides some tips on how to increase your resting metabolic rate.
8. Abdominal obesity linked to all-cause mortality: In another article that I’ve written, I provided a recap of a recent study that summarizes the wide range of health consequences associated with abdominal obesity.
9. How sleeping more helps you lose weight: A review of another recent weight loss study which suggests that optimal sleep may help you lose more fat while dieting and maintain muscle mass.
10. Eat Whatever You Want and Still Lose Weight?: Chris Alex provides his perspective and tips on how to eat whatever you want while dieting and still lose weight.